Alternance : Community manager chez Groupe Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Publiée le 07.01.2022
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre nouvelle page LinkedIn >
The Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group is the leader in tourist residences in Europe.
The Group develops innovative holiday and leisure concepts that respect the environment and offer its customers the most beautiful destinations by the sea, in the mountains, in the countryside or in the heart of cities.
Reporting to the Social Room Manager, you will be based in Paris and will be responsible for the Belgium/ Netherlands market. Your missions are :
- To moderate and animate the social networks of the various brands of the Group on a daily basis (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- To optimize retention and engage our community on social networks
- To manage negative messages and complaints
- To manage the Group's online reputation
- To answer guest's reviews posted on various online sites and actively contribute to the Group's brand image (Google)
- To manage digital projects to optimize processes, reporting
- Good skills in social media.
- Very good writing skills in Dutch and English (high level of grammar, syntax and spelling)
- First experience in community management
Contrat : Alternance
Salaire : 1300€ maximum
Durée : 1 an minimun
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 11 rue de Cambrai - Espace Pont de Flandre, 75019 Paris