CDI : Directeur artistique chez Geometry
Publiée le 29.01.2021
VMLY&R Commerce (ex Geometry) is the new end-to-end creative commerce company.
We help connected brands grow by unifying our client strategies around commerce to drive both brand equity and conversion.
We offer our clients creative commerce at scale, harnessing data and technology to build brands and sell products across channels.
Our team needs the candidate to provide art direction/creative design services, from concept to execution, with a focus on execution and detail-oriented efficiency, for the retail experience work (i.e. shopper).
We create for our only client (oral care, soaps, shower gels, softener)
- Development of original Key Visuals under the creative direction. Basic illustration/drawing skills are a plus;
- Comping and light retouching of stock photography and an eye/design sense for providing low-res Key visuals that would be ready to be progressed into final artwork by the in-house Studio;
- Design of all necessary additional visual elements (like icons, badges, logos);
- Execution of retail mock-ups for our Shopper campaigns (that go into campaign toolkits for various markets);
- Image search / compelling mood board creation
Mid-Senior Designer / Art Director (with a Shopper background)
- You speak / comprehend English well and can read and interpret complex briefs and documents. - - You’ll be working with people from all over the world. This is an exciting opportunity to network and open yourself up to different cultures and mentalities;
- You are the Adobe Creative Suite Master ;
- Equally at ease with churning out ‘bread and butter’ but also with thinking up fresh visual interpretations / sophisticated & aesthetically pleasing layouts / Big Ideas - when opportunity calls;
- Neat and organised with your work; accountable and knowledgeable when it comes to creating your own filing system and navigating it under pressure;
- Comfortable with tight deadlines – always demonstrating a practical and positive outlook when it comes to finding the best / workable solution in every situation;
- Good at assessing and prioritizing projects
- Good communicator, open, flexible and cooperative attitude;
- Must be able to take creative direction and, whenever possible, improve on it;
- Impeccable work ethic;
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : SELON PROFIL
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 57 RUE MORIZET, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >