Stage : Directeur artistique chez Estée Lauder
Publiée le 26.06.2020
Be Part of Something Exciting
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success. We are a leader in prestige beauty with a growing portfolio of coveted brands. We create and market the highest quality products that delight consumers around the globe. Our culture values diversity of thought and people, and encourages creativity, innovation and integrity in everything we do.
The Creative Online Project Manager intern is responsible of developing creative assets of Darphin brand in conformity with Equity Brand and directions given by the Marketing and Creative team.
What You Will Do :
- Participate in creative briefings to understand the key needs
- Respect and update the brand chart book and the different guidelines
- Develop layouts and adaptation of key visuals and other assets to various formats for digital, press and other supports, within the required timelines.
- Be in charge of newsletters
- Deliver all images formats for brand.com and retailers
- Deliver all final images formats for POS, press and In Store
- Adapt videos
- Follow single packshot product shootings and retouching for brand.com and retailers
- Work on conception and activations for new launches in Print and Digital
Who you are :
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, in design, illustrator)
- Beginner/Intermediate level of After Effect
- Sensitive to the world of luxury
- Very well organized
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 800
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 48 rue cambon, 75001 Paris