CDI : Content strategist chez Ali Express
Publiée le 01.04.2021
Alibaba Group was founded in 1999 by 18 people led by Jack Ma, a former English teacher from Hangzhou, China who has aspired to help make the Internet accessible, trustworthy and beneficial for everyone. Alibaba’s mission has always been to make it easy for anyone to buy or sell anywhere in the world.
Since its inception, it has developed leading businesses in consumer e-commerce, online payment, business-to-business marketplaces and cloud computing and has expanded into new areas such as mobile apps, mobile operating system, and Internet TV. The company is focused on fostering the development of an open, collaborative and prosperous e-commerce ecosystem that benefits consumers, merchants, and the economy as a whole.
The privately held Alibaba Group currently employs more than 20,000 people around the world and has more than 70 offices in Greater China, Spain, Singapore, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
AliExpress France Design Team – Content Strategist
We’re looking for a talented and creative wordsmith to join our international team of content ninjas. You’ll be at the forefront of groundbreaking initiatives and play a crucial role in the use of content strategy to drive business results. You’ll work on everything from marketing campaigns and user experience copy to translation management, localization, branding and more.
The content team works closely with product managers, designers and marketing specialists throughout the product and promotion development process to create compelling content and experiences. As a member of the Europe team, you will be responsible for the French-language copy on our international e-commerce platform AliExpress – both the desktop and mobile site as well as the app and other related assets.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations
• Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios.
• Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers, marketing specialists and front-end developers throughout the creative process.
• Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content on AliExpress.
• Come up with creative concepts for promotions and marketing events.
• Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production, testing and
• We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge. Someone who can jump over language and cultural barriers and come out stronger.
• Think creatively – both in terms of content and problem solving. Find ways to make the copy pop and to reach creative solutions.
• Must excel at cross-team collaboration, relationship-building and communication.
• Take ownership of projects. Good project coordination skills and the ability to work
under tight deadlines.
• Ability to embrace change and thrive in a start-up-like Chinese-culture working
• 5 or more years of full-time content experience. E-commerce or agency experience preferred.
• A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverables.
• Related degree preferred but not required.
• Key skill sets: Copywriting, digital marketing, information architecture, user experience,
content management, translation management.
• High level of English.
• Spoken Mandarin is a bonus.
• This position is based at the AliExpress France office in Paris.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : TBD
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 6 rue de Menars, 75002 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >